Chemicals, Crop Protection, Crop Nutrition, Biocides, Medical Devices, Animal Health, Food Contact Materials, Consumer Goods or Cosmetics: knoell can support you in all phases of registration and authorisation in your target markets.
For a successful and efficient submission you need the right communication, the right tools and the right people. Our in-country registration managers ensure smooth communication with authorities and agencies and support with all application forms and documents that need to be handed in, in addition to the technical core information.
- Consortium and Task Force Management
- Support with data sharing and Letter of Access (LoA) negotiations
- Interaction with authorities and notified bodies pre- and post-submission (i.e. representing clients at authority meetings, handling submissions, applications and notifications) as well as with CROs and actors within our client's supply chain
- Specific Representative services (e.g. as Only Representative in EU, UK, South Korea, Sole Representative in Switzerland, Local Agent in China, or TPR in Taiwan)
- Local in-country submission support via knoell offices or our trusted cooperation partners
The amount of documents that need preparing in course of the registration/authorisation process can appear sheer endless. At knoell, we can support you with preparation of...
- Technical reports
- Study summaries (e.g. OECD format)
- Tolerance Petitions
- Declaration of Compliance / Conformity (DoC)
- Expert statements and opinion letters
- Label finalisation
- Application and submission forms
...and everything else you need for your submission to take the pressure off you and free your capacities.
We also take care of the more administrative tasks for you:
- Electronic submission (e.g. IUCLID, R4BP, CADDY, VNeeS)
We support you not only with document preparation in English, but can also prepare required documents in many other languages due to the international nature of our teams.