UK REACH and CLP
You are a chemicals manufacturer and want to maintain or gain access to the UK market after Brexit? Then take advantage of Chemical Daily's online seminar "UK REACH and CLP" (15:00 - 17:30 JP time).
Regulatory expert Graeme Towell (knoell UK) will familiarise you with the requirements of UK REACH and CLP so that you can decide on the next steps for your portfolio.
- Background to the UK Exit from the EU
- UK REACH - detailed information
- Implementation of UK REACH
- Similarity and differences from EU REACH
- Key timelines and actions for notification and registration
- Access to the UK chemicals market for Japanese manufacturers
- The position of the UK-Only Representative
- How to use your EU REACH information to support compliance with UK REACH
- UK CLP
- Continued alignment with GHS
- Differences compared with EU CLP
- Safety data sheets and labelling
For Session 1 + 2 are in total approx. 90 min estimated
Q&A live session
- Q&A Session with Mr Graeme Towell and Japanese translation by Ms. Yuko Mabuchi (knoell Germany)
Approx. 60 min
Please note: The presentations will be in English with Japanese subtitles.