CLP Classification, Labelling and Packaging
Get the latest updates and experiences with Classification, Labelling and Packaging. Find out about how regulations in chemicals are requested to be done and learn more about the key points of the EU Chemicals Strategy.
We are pleased to let you know that our colleague Dr Cedric Gross will be at the “CLP Classification, Labelling and Packaging” on 24. and 25. October 2022 and will share his knowledge on the topic of:
- Relevant key points of the CSS for product safety
- Who leads: GHS or CLP?
- Practical consequences of a possible divergence
- Experiences with the PCNs and important aspects in daily implementation
- How universally can data under GHS and CLP still be used in global supply chains at all?
- What practical hurdles already exist today?
- What are the implications and problems for downstream users for Annex VIII notifications?
Join his talk! He will be pleased to answer your questions. Register now and benefit from our knoell customer discount! Please use the code: KNOELL22. If chemical regulations are of interest to you, we would like to invite you to visit our news page
Feel free to contact us in case you have further questions!
Please note: Conference language will be German