Get expert advice
11th knoell Symposium on Global Chemical Control Regulations
Cologne I 18 April 2023
We are pleased to announce that this year's Symposium will take place in Cologne for the 11th time.
Don't hesitate and secure your seat on Global Chemical Control Regulations taking place in Cologne at April 18th. We will focus on the latest regulatory developments and will provide ample time to discuss your questions about:
- Current developments and corresponding challenges under TSCA in the USA
- Overview about the most recent regulatory developments in selected countries in LATIN AMERICA
- Status update for the implementation of the new chemicals safety and management rules in INDIA
- Management of new and existing chemicals in CHINA
- Update on AICIS in AUSTRALIA
- Chemical regulations in selected ASEAN countries
- Registration and evaluation of chemicals in SOUTH KOREA
Chemical regulations across the globe are becoming more and more strict and complex. Hence, if you want to be a successful global player, in addition to innovative and high-grade products you need global regulatory excellence to power your business and to avoid a disruptive impact on your supply chains.
You have to know which rules apply and which of your products might be affected, whereas in some cases it is not obvious in the first place that chemical regulations (and which ones) are applicable for your products in your target markets.
In our symposium we will explain how to play the game correctly and will focus on best practices to prepare for the foreseeable challenges. We will provide a comprehensive overview and update on new and amended chemical legislations and regulatory procedures in numerous important markets.
This year we will follow a new concept, providing more time for you to discuss your questions with the experts. Detailed information about the agenda will follow soon.
We are looking forward to welcoming you in Cologne!