Do you need help navigating the turbulent waters of chemical regulation and management in the United States?
- Pre-Manufacturing Notice (PMN)
- Bona Fide Intent to Manufacture
- Low Volume Exemption (LVE)
- Polymer Exemption
- Significant New Use Notifications (SNUN)
- Research and Development Exemption
- Article Exemption
- TSCA § 5 Requirements
- Chemical Data Report
- Polymer Exemption Reporting
- Nano Materials
- TSCA § 8 Requirements
- Corporate Governance and Strategy
- Import/Export Review
- CAS RN Assistance
- Compliance manuals and processes
- Portfolio review
- Issue monitoring
The reform of the Toxic Substances Control Act (TSCA) gave EPA new authorities related to the management of industrial chemicals and profoundly changed the landscape of the new chemicals programme. knoell USA’s 14-module, fully customisable training series is designed to provide you with an overview of the Frank R. Lautenberg Chemical Safety for the 21st Century Act (new TSCA).
Click here for the course catalog
Some law firms can help to navigate legal requirements once regulatory and compliance issues arise, but knoell, as a full service, global regulatory consulting company, assists you from the start to appropriately develop TSCA notifications along with reporting and record-keeping programmes to successfully navigate the complex requirements of TSCA, eliminating compliance issues up-front.
Our TSCA Training Series will provide you with:
- Interpretation of the amended TSCA law under the Lautenberg Chemical Safety for the 21st century Act
- Explanation on how components of the new law translate into increased data requirements on the part of industry and require stronger supply chain communication
- Expert knowledge on how to initiate, improve, or stay in compliance with TSCA regulations
- Recommendations to improve internal reporting and recordkeeping processes
- Insights into regulatory strategies and the optimal new chemical submission approach, PMN, SNUN, LVE, LOREX, TMEA and Polymer Exemptions
- Regulatory and technical approaches to address EPA concerns for new chemicals under review or existing chemicals under consideration for risk assessment actions
You require further information or support?
We'd love to support you – Get in touch!
Meet the experts!
During a 10-year career in industry, Jason held a variety of positions at Nexeo Solutions and AkzoNobel including North America Regulatory Specialist, Environment Specialist, and EHS Specialist. While at AkzoNobel, he was a project manager for Pre-manufacturing notifications and the global manager for product disclosure documentation. Prior to working in industry, Jason received his master’s in both Biology and Biomedical sciences along with a bachelor’s degree in Biology and Chemistry. Jason joined knoell USA as the TSCA Lead for Industrial Chemicals and is now the Group Leader for Regulatory Affairs & Product Safety in North America.
Ray has 20+ years experience with industrial analytical chemical applications at DuPont, 10+ years regulatory experience, and over 6 years at knoell USA. In addition, Ray is our regulatory product chemist and provides technical support for TSCA polymer exemptions, PMNs, LVEs, phys-chem properties, and general chemistry applications. He has both an M.S. and Ph.D. in analytical chemistry.
Paul Wells is a regulatory affairs expert with a decade of experience working TSCA issues for INVISTA, Nouryon, and INDORAMA. Paul has experience with Pre-Manufacture Notices, Polymer Exemptions, Chemical Data Reporting, Corporate TSCA Governance, and regulatory chemical portfolio management. He graduated from Central Christian College of Kansas in 2011 with BS in Natural Science, Biology and Chemistry.