Regulatory Summit Latin America 2021
Regulatory updates and insights from the Americas, Europe, Asia, and the rest of the world
With a focus on Latin America on day one, the inaugural Latin America Summit will provide updates on regulatory trends across the region, including
- Regulatory drivers across Latin America;
- Trade blocs and their influences on chemical regulations and compliance;
- The future of chemical regulations across Latin America;
- Regulatory cooperation across the world; and
- Country-specific updates, including Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Bolivia and Costa Rica.
On day two, the programme will provide essential updates from around the world. Amongst others, knoell's Asia-Pacific Business Development & Regulatory Policy Director Piyatida (Tung) Pukclai will provide you with the latest regulatory developments for chemicals in Thailand.