Produktsicherheit in der chemischen Industrie
Also in 2022, we will continue with exciting events on various topics! The first event we want to invite you to is “Produktsicherheit in der chemischen Industrie”. Does this arouse your interest?
If yes, come and join us on 17 and 18 January 2022 in Bonn, Germany or online at this event which is initiated by Chem Academy.
A lot of interesting key topics are already set:
- The chemical strategy: necessary course-setting by the industry
- Regulatory priorities from the perspective of the ECHA
- Dossier quality requirements
- Product Safety and Circular Economy
- Innovations in CLP and related regulations
On day 1 at 10:50 our Project manager, Regulatory Affairs Oliver Spaniol will give you interesting insides on:
“What do the Chemical Strategy for Sustainability (CSS) and the REACH update mean for product safety?” His talk will cover the following topics:
- Mixture Assessment Factor (MAF): Concept, status and requirements
- Discussion topic MAF - role of science and transferability into daily working practice
- Chemical Safety Report for Annex VII substances
- Workloads in product safety: What do these changes mean for the SDS and eSDS?
- Environmental footprint: Concept, goals and outlook
- New subject area: How can the relevant expertise be developed?”
Meet him and other experts – they will be looking forward to meeting you! Register here