KNOELL’S ANIMAL HEALTH REGULATORY UPDATE: MARCH 2023
This month, the veterinary regulatory page on the EMA website dedicated to referrals has been further updated. Brief explainers on referral types, reference information, guidance and related content can all be found here.
The EMA has posted the minutes of the CVMP meeting that took place on 17-18 January 2023. As well as activities related to marketing authorisation and post-marketing prtocedures, the Committee adopted a new reflection paper on resistance in ectoparasites, and a guideline on phage therapy VMPs. These documents are both linked from our February news review. Meeting highlights from the CVMP's meeting on 14-16 February 2023 have also been published in March, and the Agenda is available for the March CVMP Meeting (21-23 March).
- The EMA have published a mid-point achievements report on their 'Regulatory Science to 2025' strategy, which can be accessed via this page.
- The presentations from the EMA's 2023 Veterinary Info Day that took place on February 16th and 17th, and recordings of the broadcasts, are now available via the event page;
- Slides setting out the conclusions from the Second Veterinary Big Data Forum that took place on November 23 2022, and results from an EU Survey on proposed use cases, have been added to the event page;
- A recording of the EMA's systems demo (Q1 2023) is available on the event page. The demonstration includes systems used for human and veterinary regulatory purposes.
- The template for QRD Appendix I - Adverse event reporting details per MS has been updated (Link to Word doc).