Key Regulatory Updates: Europe, Asia and the Americas
This latest edition in the Chemical Watch global regulatory updates series will take a close look at the most recent updates in chemicals control legislation across Europe, Asia and the Americas.
- UK REACH
- Regulatory developments across Asia Pacific
- Federal and state level updates from the US
- Developments with PFASs
- Global regulatory cooperation
- Product and supply chain regulatory challenges
- Risk assessment of chemicals globally
Piyatida (Tung) Pukclai from knoell Thailand will join the speaker panel on day 1 where the focus will be on regulatory developments across Asia Pacific. She will speak about the chemical management regulations in Thailand, in particular covering the following:
- Hazardous substance Act
- The hazardous substance list
- Existing chemical inventory
- The 2021 – updates
On day 3 Senior Regulatory Scientist Jeffrey Hafer from knoell USA will talk about "TSCA and Snurs". His presentation will include a deep dive into two of the most common Snur components, release into water and exposure to particles.
Feel free to contact our expert in advance!