GLOBAL FOOD CONTACT MATERIALS REGULATIONS
SAVE THE NEXT DATES AND JOIN OUR online training SERIES!
We are pleased to announce that the online trainings will also continue this year. After an already successful training series held in February -March 2022, we will run another series of 10 more online trainings in November 2022 - in collaboration with Chemical Watch.
The trainings address food contact material (FCM) regulations and compliance in key markets around the globe. As before, our knoell regulatory expert Dr Ioan Paraschiv will guide you through the trainings and can answer all your questions.
Overview about the dates and the modules in this series:
- FCM Regulations in EU and migration testing - 11 November
- FCM Regulations in Switzerland and migration testing - 14 November
- FCM Regulations in USA and migration testing - 18 November
- FCM Regulations in Mercosur and migration testing - 21 November
- FCM Regulations in Canada and migration testing - 22 November
- FCM Regulations in China and migration testing - 23 November
- FCM Regulations in Japan and migration testing - 25 November
- FCM Regulations in South Korea and India, and migration testing on FCM - 28 November
- FCM Declaration of Compliance (DoC) and Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) - 29 November
- FCM Recycled plastics in food contact applications in key markets - 30 November
Apart from this series, where you get essential information on global FCM compliance, we would also like to draw your attention to the very valuable training programme of our knoell academy. Check it out!