Are endocrine disruptors in the regulatory context important for you? Are you dealing with substances on a global scale and are facing substantial uncertainty regarding data requirements as well as testing and assessment strategies? Then we are pleased to let you know that we have an amazing team to help you out.
They can support you with the preparation of ED related registration strategies for various legislations and a lot more. Furthermore our expert Dr Daniela Fruth will join the International Conference “Endocrine Disruptors” by Chem Academy on 19 and 20 September 2022 and will share her knowledge on:
The Regulatory Framework for EDs: Requirements, Experiences and Challenges from a Global Point of View
- Key elements of the EU ED Guidance and how they relate to global regulatory concepts
- Assessments under Crop protection vs. Biocides vs. Chemicals Regulations
- Five stages towards the assessment of potential ED properties
- One substance, one assessment: challenges how might that work?
- Issues with data ownership
- State of regulation as well as management and anticipation in major global markets
- The Americas
Join her talk - she will be pleased to answer your questions regarding endocrine disruptors. Feel also free to have a look at our news to get an insight into the knowledge of our experts.
Contact us in case you have further questions!