Biocides Europe 2021
What are the latest updates on European biocidal regulations? What are new challenges companies and regulators are facing? How to deal with the unprecedented level of demand for disinfectants due to the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic and the impact of the EU’s chemicals strategy for sustainability?
Answers to this questions and more will be discussed at Chemical Watch´s Biocides Europe 2021 online on 01 and 02 December 2021.
Further Key Topics:
- Regulatory processes in the European biocides sector
- Testing and modelling updates
- Assessment of EDCs under the BPR
- Labelling issues for biocides
- Sustainable use and innovation under the BPR
- Improving implementation of the BPR
- International round-up of developments in the biocides sector
Meet our knoell regulatory toxicologist Daniela Fruth and hear her talk about:
"Three years of EDC assessments under BPR: Experiences and developments"
- Updates to Annex II & III of BPR
- EDC under further EU Regulations – CLP, REACH
- National ED programmes
Register now, we will be pleased to meet you!