9th Symposium on Chemical Control Regulations in Asia and the Americas
If you are selling your products internationally, regulatory compliance should not be a “Terra incognita”.
An incomplete world map of the numerous regulations related to marketing and safe use of chemical products may get you into stormy seas and can have a potentially disruptive impact on your supply chain. You might not even be aware that your product is subject to a chemical regulation.
However, to play by the rules, you have to know them.
Our conference, shifted from 2020 and now in new format as online event, will focus on potential impacts on industry and best practices to prepare for the foreseeable consequences. We will provide a comprehensive overview on new and amended chemical legislation and regulatory procedures in numerous important markets mainly focusing on the Americas and the Asia-Pacific region, also including India for the first time.
- Chemical safety management in the Eurasian Economic Union (EAEU)
- KKDIK – Turkish REACh
- Registration and evaluation of chemicals in Korea
- Management of new and existing chemicals in China
- Management of new and existing chemicals in Taiwan
- Existing and new substances under the LSCA - New TSCA
- Existing and new substance notification in Canada
- Chemical regulations in several ASEAN countries
- Overview about chemical regulations in the Middle East
- The reform of NICNAS in Australia
- The new regulation of chemicals in India
At a glance
When? 22-23 June 2021
Where? Online Event
€ 550 (Early bird, before 23 April 2021)
€ 650 (all delegates, after 23 April 2021)
Chemical Watch provides independent intelligence and insight for product safety professionals managing chemicals. We help businesses across value chains stay ahead of the dynamic chemicals management agenda by providing access to in-depth knowledge, tools and a network of experts. We empower our members to transform product safety management and unlock the full value of regulatory compliance within their business.