You are interested in learning about the latest developments on chemical regulations in Korea?
Then this half-day seminar will help to prepare you for the next submission.
The course (in Japanese), organised by Chemial Daily in Tokyo in association with knoell Japan, will cover the following topics:
- Overview of Occupational Safety and Health Act and upcoming changes (Submission of SDS and CBI claim)
- Overview of Chemical Control Act and expected changes (Notification chemical ingredients and tracking in the supply chain)
- Status of joint registration under K-REACH
- Provision of information according to Korean chemical regulations
- Regulations on chemical products according to relevant Korean regulations
Our tutors Yukie Hashimoto (knoell Japan) and Gayoung Lee (knoell Korea) are looking forward to shareing their knowledge with you.
Book your seat now.