Would you like to get insight into the most recent developments on dietary and livestock exposure and risk assessment from the regulatory and technical point of view? Then do not miss to meet us at the 18th International Fresenius Conference “The Biocidal Products Regulation” from 2 to 3 April 2019 in Düsseldorf where our Dr. Michael Werner (Senior Expert Regulatory Toxicology Biocides) will give a presentation on the challenges associated with dietary and animal exposure/risk assessment.
This two-day conference has become an important international meeting for producers, importers and downstream users of biocidal products and will be providing information on the latest regulatory developments and implementation issues.
This year’s highlights cover the following topics:
• Biocides in 21st century’s Europe
• Up-to-date information on Brexit from HSE
• ECHA’s current activities regarding biocides
• How to deal with the new ED regulation – authority and industry perspective
• Biocidal product families and in-situ: dossier preparation and evaluation
• Challenges in dietary and animal risk assessment
• Assessment of halogenated disinfection by-products
• Data sharing under the BPR